The Tides Are Changing

Friday, May 29, 2015
Hello Friends.

And HELLOOOO Friday!



Relaxation Station is upon us.
I'm happy it's Friday but I don't feel like doing anything besides eating Chinese food and watching The Office.   Life struggles.


I think I feel exhausted lately because I'm about to dive head first into a chaotic month.
We're leaving Sunday morning to head to the mountains to celebrate our 2 YEAR wedding anniversary!

I plan on floating under waterfalls and lounging in rocking chairs well into Tuesday ;)

We're staying at an Inn on top of a mountain right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. It's not very known, but we drove by it once when we were out there exploring and I've always said I wanted to check that place out so, here we go! I'll definitely report back my experience.



On the home front, we're moving into a new apartment June 13th.
It's coming up so fast, and this week I made a lot of calls to switch our electric, have our washer & dryer picked up, etc....and I'm really catching a case of the feels.

I've moved a lot in my life so usually it's no big deal. But this tiny little apartment was our first place. And not only that, but I feel like it was just yesterday we were sitting in cold NH dreaming of moving somewhere else. Somewhere new and warm. We decided to JUST GO and found this apartment online, filled out an application, and left. We didn't even take a tour, see the neighborhood, nothing. Had no jobs when we moved down here....nothing.

And it turned out better than we could've imagined. We live in a quiet, wooded neighborhood with giant windows overlooking some of the best sunsets I've ever seen in my life. The town we live in is so picturesque, I feel like I'm on the set of a movie sometimes. We both have jobs that keep food on our table. It's just amazing how when you throw caution to the wind and just dive in head first, how great something unknown can turn out to be....




I'm really going to miss it.
It will be hard to close our first front door for the last time, but I'm really excited to open a new one.



Have a great weekend friends, and Happy June.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design