Spring in the South

Monday, April 4, 2016
As I've said before, I can't envision myself living in South Carolina forever.
But it's such a picturesque stopping ground.

Once I no longer live in this place, the one memory that will hang with me until the day I die is the peach trees in bloom every March.





They are one of the first signs of Spring here in the Palmetto State so not only do they invoke a feeling of rebirth, they're also candy for your eyes. The first Spring I lived here, I could not believe this movie-set like scene was right down the road from me! Never in my life have I seen anything like it. Hundreds of fruit trees in bloom at once.

Like all good things, they only last for a short while so Mitch and I got out and took some headshots before they turned into long, green leaves!







I loved working with different focal points and lighting in these shots.
Of course the natural ones where I wasn't posing are my favorite.






Let me know if you're ever in the Charlotte area and want some headshots done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design